Popular Posts

Friday, June 20, 2014

One Year Blogiversary!

One year ago today I published my very first blog post! Writing has given me a chance to reflect on many experiences over the last year and has hopefully encouraged a few women (or guys) with their cycling endeavors.

I'm always surprised by which posts readers are more interested in. But what is not surprising is how well liked the Inspirational Cyclist posts have been. There are many strong and dedicated women in the area that we can all learn so much from. I look forward to continuing these posts and maybe even expanding them to women throughout the Midwest. 

I'm always trying to think of ways to improve this blog, so by all means let me know if you have any suggestions or feedback!

Thanks for reading!

Emily


Best part of the last year was hanging out with this guy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget